CULTIVATE THE CLASRROOM: An Educator’s guide to helping students foster an appreciation of NC agriculture.
We’re celebrating #TeacherAppreciationWeek all month long with our Cultivate the Classroom Gift Card Drawing! Educators that complete a module in our new Cultivate the Classroom Learning Resource by June 15th will be entered in a drawing for one of twenty, $50 Amazon Gift Cards! See more below:
- Register for NCSPA’s Cultivate the Classroom Learning Resource below
- Enroll in the Cultivate the Classroom Google Classroom using credentials given after registration.
- Complete 1 of 3 modules for Continuing Education contact hours by viewing the module presentation, completing the module’s associated activities, and submitting them via the Module Completion Form.
- Completing more than one module will earn you more entries in the drawing!
- Drawing will take place on Tuesday, June 15th!
About Cultivate the Classroom:
With the help of Feed the Dialogue NC, through funding from the North Carolina Tobacco Trust Fund Commission and the United Soybean Board, the NCSPA is happy to announce the launch of our new educational resource, Cultivate the Classroom.
Cultivate the Classroom will equip educators with the resources and background knowledge needed to incorporate agricultural concepts into their instruction, no matter the subject.
This FREE resource is designed to qualify for contact hours for continuing education requirements and includes three learning modules covering an overview of the North Carolina agriculture industry, agriculture’s relationship with the environment, and an introduction to agricultural technology. Educators will also be provided with specially curated activities they can use in the classroom.
To register for resource access, click “Enroll Now”.
For more information, questions, or concerns, please reach out to Owen Wagner at email@example.com.