The North Carolina Soybean Producers Association creates an annual report each year which gives the membership a recap of the key activities and accomplishments of the NCSPA. You can download past issues below and printed copies are available by request – please contact us.
- “To the Next 50 Years” | 2016 Annual Report – The 2016 Annual Report, published in January 2017, is the most recent report on major programs and investments of North Carolina soybean farmers and their checkoff.
- “50 Years of Growing Opportunity” | 2015 Annual Report
- “Growing Positive Perceptions” | 2014 Annual Report
- “Expanding Our Reach” | 2013 Annual Report
- “A Year to Remember” | 2012 Annual Report
- “Growing Our Future” | 2011 Annual Report
- “Gaining Ground” | 2010 Annual Report
- “Achieving Our Mission” | 2009 Annual Report
Investing in production research that enables North Carolina soybean farmers to successfully fight plant disease and pests, understand chemical and plant treatment efficacy in North Carolina conditions, understand current best farm management practices, and ultimately improve yields, is the highest priority of the North Carolina Soybean Producers Association. The association publishes an annual Research Report that highlights the checkoff-funded investments it makes in research each year.